It’s summertime and everyone’s pulling out their glowiest, dewiest, bronziest makeup—but we have something to take your everyday summer makeup look up a notch with minimal effort.
Say hello to our cream eyeshadow stick: a long-lasting creamy eyeshadow that’s versatile, wearable, and buildable. It’s the missing piece to your current makeup lineup, and we’re here to tell you why.
Why You Need a Cream Eyeshadow Stick
Our caviar cream eyeshadow sticks are incredibly versatile--they function as an eyeshadow, an eyeliner and a shimmer topper, so you can create day-to-night looks with just one product.
When the weather's hot, we all shy away from putting too much makeup on. What if I sweat? Will my makeup smear? Is my face too oily? Creating a full-coverage glam look is just not worth the risk in the summer. Instead, we’re letting this be the season to show off our natural skin and shift the focus on our eyes.
With a base of just tinted moisturizer (always with SPF!) and a little blush, your face is good to go and it’s time to move on to your eye makeup.
How to Use Our Caviar Eyeshadow Stick
Whether you choose a neutral color for some subtle definition or go bold with fuchsia and turquoise to make an eye-catching statement, our cream eyeshadow sticks have you covered. But first, let’s break down exactly how to use them starting with a step-by-step to achieve a subtle smokey eye makeup look:
- Step 1: Prep the eye. Whether you like to use an eyelid primer or a swash of concealer, it’s nice to create an even base before adding any color.
- Step 2: Choose the shade of your Caviar Eyeshadow Stick and smudge along the lash line.
- Step 3: Blend and diffuse with an eyeshadow brush to create a soft, effortless smokey look.
- Step 4: Feel free to add more color or intensity by simply repeating steps 2 and 3.
- Step 5: Use a lighter shade, like Beam or Pearl, to highlight your inner corners.
If you want to use our cream eyeshadow stick as eyeliner, start with steps 1 and 2, but instead of diffusing, leave the line stark and bold. Feel free to make the line even sharper with a clean Q-tip.
Discover the perfect shade for your no-fuss summer look today.